On the occasion of the “Festa Nazionale” (Italian National Day) the Consulate General of Italy in Los Angeles promotes a “social” Photo Contest to highlight the extraordinary and varied culinary heritage of Italy thanks to the strong support of the Italian Community abroad.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE CONTEST:
1. Prepare an Italian dish that you consider to be the most representative of the rich Italian Culinary heritage. (For ideas and suggestions countless videos of Italian chefs are freely available online. Some of them are linked on the left of this page).
2. Take a picture of the dish you prepared and post it on Twitter or Facebook including a brief description and the hashtag #June2LA2017.
3. Tag us @ItalyinLA (Twitter) or @conslosangeles (Facebook).
4. Have your friends and followers like/share/retweet your post as much as you can.
5. The posts that prove most popular will win one of the following prizes:
– 1 flight to Rome (Courtesy of Protravel Internationa)
– Italian Sport Cars Driving Experiences in Las Vegas (courtesy of Dream Racing)
– Subscriptions to “L’Italo Americano” online edition
Click here for CONTEST RULES
FOR EVEN MORE IDEAS CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Amy Riolo (Chef, Author and Food Blogger):
“Ale” Gambini (Chef, Author and Food Blogger):