Si comunica che, a seguito dell’avvenuto scioglimento anticipato delle Camere in data 28 dicembre scorso e la successiva pubblicazione in Gazzetta Ufficiale (il giorno seguente) del relativo D.P.R. n. 209, e ini base a quanto previsto dal comma 2 dell’art. 4 della Legge 459/2001, l’elettore residente all’estero puo’ esercitare l’opzione per il voto in Italia entro il decimo giorno successivo alla indizione delle votazioni e cioe’ entro l’8 gennaio p.v.
Si sara’ grati per la diffusione tra gli interessati.
$30 Discount Deadline Extended!
An interactive online/virtual course for high school students
January 13 to May 5, 2017
(15 Saturdays – no class on March 31)
12:30 – 2:30 pm
Course Fee: $350
($380 if enrolling after Jan. 10, 2018)
Would you like to take the AP® Italian Language and Culture exam in May 2018, but your school doesn’t offer the course? Are you looking for a way to get more practice and exposure to the AP® Italian exam? Then this interactive online course is for you!
What you will learn:
- Familiarity with the six themes and sub-themes recommended by the College Board;
- Strategies for interpreting written and audio texts in Italian, even if you don’t understand every word;
- Strategies for starting, continuing and ending a conversation in Italian;
- The formal conventions of letter/e-mail writing;
- How to make cultural comparisons between the U.S. and Italy and how to make an effective and concise oral presentation;
- How to write a well-argued and organized persuasive essay;
Must be heritage speaker or have at least 3 years of high school Italian or equivalent, i.e. intermediate-level proficiency.
Students are expected to be tech savvy and to have a reliable internet access.
(please review before enrolling in the course)
If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
Maximum enrollment is 12 students
6 spots left
Enroll to secure your place!
*AP® is a registered trademark of The College Board which does not endorse this course.