Get your camera ready. The Contest has been extended to January 15!
In honor of Italian Language Day, Fondazione Italia, in collaboration with the Consulate General of Italy in Los Angeles, would like to propose a fun contest that will showcase kids creativity and Italian language ability, while pushing them to tap into Italian culture.
Students in grades K-12 are asked to create a “commercial” or promotional spot to talk about or “sell” their favorite Italian product, Italian travel destination, book, music, Italian fashion item, Italian food, museum, artist, artwork etc. The possibilities for kids to talk about what they love about Italy are limitless!
- Kids must be enrolled in K-12
- Their commercial/promotional spot must be in Italian
- Their commercial/promotional spot cannot exceed three minutes
- Video submitted should be in MP4 or QuickTime format
Three winners will be chosen from three separate age groups.
- One first place winner for K-4
- One first place winner for 5-8
- One first place winner for 9-12
The winning videos across all three age groups will be showcased on June 2nd, 2018 during the celebration of Italy’s National Day and the students will receive recognition from the Consul General.